To start your application to sell products at the market, please check out the requirements below.
Please read carefully, we will disqualify any application without notice which does not adhere to our guidelines.
Once you've gone through them all, you will have access to the form.
- All products must be listed on the application form. Include the ingredients you use to produce your products.
- You may be asked to provide us with samples of your products for approval.
- ONLY banting/keto/low-carb products will be approved, i.e.: sugar free, low carb, healthy fat
- No vegetable oil, no artificial preservatives, no wheat, etc.
- Stallholders are encouraged to specialise in a certain product and not have a table packed with a variety of different types of products. It can be confusing to a customer and might affect your sales.
- All products MUST display ingredients, and if possible the carb content.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU SELL:
- Weight loss products
- Aloe Ferox with longs lists of ingredients
- Products higher than 30g carbs per 100g
- Fruit juice
- Dried fruit
- If you aren't familiar with the LCHF lifestyle.
- Products with long lists of foreign ingredients
- Skin and body products containing paraffin or unnatural ingredients
- Meal replacement shakes
- Anything that is NOT food-related. We do not sell art and crafts, jewellery, clothes, toys, etc.