Ingredients: (serves 6) )
- 400g tin of pilchards in brine
- 1 chopped onion
- 30 ml coconut oil
- 30 ml coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml ful cream milk
- 250 ml grated cheese
- ground black pepper
- 5ml oregano
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a pie dish.
- Drain the pilchards and mash them with a fork.
- Lightly fry the onions in the coconut oil Add the onion to the fish and stir.
- Now add the coconut flour and eggs and stir well.
- Lastly, add the milk, cheese and seasoning.
- Pour all this into your pie dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- The pie firms up on standing, so leave it for 10 minutes before slicing.